Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Why are you hiding?

Hey! I hope everyone had a great "easter". Ok, so I was wondering, why do pagans still sneak around like we're not meant to be here? He have a right to believe what we want, so why do it in secret?
It's rediculous. To all you pagans who keep on the down low, please enlighten me as to why you are hiding? We will never get anywhere if we cower and hide, we need to stand up and be counted (wow, I think I just quoted from a song).
So what if most christains shun us? Does that mean we should back down? No.
Yes, we are a peaceful religion, but we have a right to earn respect.
Did you know that there are more of us than there are buddhists? Yeah. There's an article on it here: http://www.g
uardian.co.uk/world/2009/jun/22/paganism-stonehenge-environmentalism-witchcraft.
And did you know that there are tons of people fighting for paganism to be a main stream religion? (http://www.paganlibrary.com/editorials/pagan_churches.php)
So please stop hiding! Group together if you must, but be strong and stand out.
I am pagan, and I am proud. Are you?

D.R.

2 comments:

  1. Kid you have A LOT to learn since you had the balls to step out with that "hiding" post. IF you knew anything, you would know that those you claim are "hiding" really aren't. They pick and choose what battle is worth the fight. Also, IF you are so peace loving then why the hell are you so worried about it? It's most likely due to the fact you're not as "peace loving" as you say. I'm a celtic druid. I enjoy my peace as much as I enjoy my battles. However unlike you I will pick and choose what is worth my fight. Get the hell over yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People like you are what make it hard for a true "pagan". Always causing fights and battles all over the place.

    ReplyDelete