Monday, March 15, 2010

What I'm about

Hey, I'm Dark Raven, welcome to the official first post of Views of a Teenage Pagan. I just thought I would do a small blog on what I'm all about.
I like long walks on the beach, romantic poetry- just kidding.
Ok, so, what's most likely going to happen is, I'm going to end up with some really boring post's here, because not even I can make reading through information fun - even when it's about witchcraft.
It's actually really cool to know all this stuff about weird things, because it means I'm the one my friends come to if they come across something freaky they don't know about (wait, I'm beginning to think that might not be such a great thing...) whether it's ghost's or aura's, they come to me. I've even been given a nick name: Dr Pagan (ok, I lied, that's not really my nick name, but never mind *thumbs up and freaky grin*), which is really cool because it fits in with with my 'magical' name: Dark Raven; why? becuase I sign with D.R., like Dr.
So why am I even making this blog? Because I should do my bit to try get the truth out about christianity- I mean, about paganism: it's not evil! Contrary to what you might want to beleive thanks to christianity - not being one of those bigot people *cough* - we are actualy very peaceful and caring.

Now, ask yourself these questions: do you want to know what paganism is and what it's about? Do you want to listen to me rant? Do you want something to fill in that free time you have? Do you want... ok, I'm out of questions, but you get the idea. Then my blog is the place to find it - well, that or you could search through thousands of google results, your choice.
That's me for now, stay tuned! (Wow that sounds super cheesy.)

D.R.

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own image, all credit goes to origional artist. If you feel the need to press legal charges, please contact me first and I will take it down.)

1 comment:

  1. summer fest Penny Jensen McInelly June 16 at 8:49pm Report
    merry meet ! The Summer Solctise is going to be up Payson Canyon, Past Maple Lakes but before Payson Lakes, off to the right We will have a bright yellow banner that says summer solstice on it next to the road of the turnoff to the camp site. we are sending someone up on wednesday to get a spot, if you have any questions you can call or text me at 801 616 2001. Please spread the word to all you care to invite, The More the Merrier. See You at celebration!! God(dess) Bless, Penny

    ReplyDelete